A letter from a local custom home builder:
“I am selling my house in Wolfe Pointe: I am willing to firesale the house at this point just to get it sold so I can build a house for my family. I don’t want to build a new house on our lot until I sell the Wolfe Pointe house. Anyway, here are the details:
· The house appraised for $2.453M in November, 2007 (I can send you a PDF of the appraisal)
· The house is 6,600 heated SF and has 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and 2 half baths.
· The house won the Regal award for Best Custom Home over $750,000 and the National Award for Best Interior Merchandizing for a home priced over $2M.
· I had an offer on the house for $1.75M plus two weeks on a 165’ yacht that I didn’t take (yes, I am one of those dumb people who didn’t take their first offer and should have)
· I spent $1.71M on the construction of the house at my direct cost and paid $285k for the lot so I have almost $2M in the house
· The house is being sold with or without the furniture. It includes all the TVs and media equipment (smart home, home theatre, etc)
· I am asking $1.19M without the furniture and $1.25M with the furniture.
If you have anyone who you think might be interested in my house, please let me know. Somebody is going to get a good deal because this house can’t be recreated for less than $2M. Because there are renters in the house, I can only give tours to serious buyers.”
This home is not currently on the MLS and you won’t find it on Realtor.com or many other websites.
Please let me know if you are a “Serious Buyer” and I will be happy to arrange a tour.
302 258 4368 – Mike Brown
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.